Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wabitt what happened?

Every wed of the week they had a employee sale.She always worked the sale by helping out.Running the cash register, helping load boxes etc.Working the sale gave her the chance to shop early.I remember many times going by & loading my truck to take treasures home.When the angel came to take her home there was an attic full plus two sheds.We did give a lot away over the years.Giving the treasure was a lot of fun for us both.I now live in the sandy state where i get to play golf year round.The reason for this story is the plight of one of my many animals.I have frogs,wabitts,squirrels,hedgehogs plus a pelican.These were all bought in the williams sonoma sale many years ago.As you know from my previous story i watch over these things because of who got them.So now i look into the yard and to wonder what could but break next.I see one of my wabitts sitting there with no ears???? Wabitt where are your ears??? sandy footed poet

No comments: