Tuesday, August 26, 2008

a sugar high!!!

Bubba & jubba are good little boys wellllll most the time anyway.The poet does need to tell this tale he done heard today.You see mom Kim works 2nd shift while Poppa ern works days at the tree house.I guess this is an upscale daycare.Mom Kim that mornin was still catchin zzzzzzzzzs when Bubba & Jubbas feet done hit the floor.I can just see them in my mind them justa runnin around lookin to see what they could get into.Sorta like the munchkins in the wizard of oz.Like a light came on in there head they realized that mom was not in there with them.They i guess felt like Apollo Spacemen for they would go where they had not been before.They pulled the garbage can over to the counter & went exploring.What is this the sugar canister suuuuggggaaarrr.They were havin a time of there life & a sugar buzz they were gettin.When when i say then along came mom.Yup you guessed it busted.After a whupin then time out I think i could see in my mind Jubba sittin in timeout thinking in his mind.I hope i didn,t get any sugar on my bbblllaannkee!!!! sandy footed poet

No comments: