Monday, August 25, 2008

i am ahhhhhhhhh!

The poet is lookin foward to 9/12/08.It seems that the Red Hen & Mr B are gonna be in the local city i live in.They are on there way to the keys.I made a run at the Red Hen in 04 & it just did not work out.I sure put a lot of time & racking my brain to put out Rooster Tales.It was a story about Rooster chasin the Red Hen.I even thought of taken my HD to the meeting & give the Red Hen that bike ride that we were supposed to take in 04.I have to say the poet got cold feet & blew the coop early on the Red Hen back then.Later i found out she still had her heart still turned toward Texas.I have found out through hindsight that God our Father has everything under control.SOOOO i and Lady Roz are lookin foward to supper with this Texas two some.If i put the Red Hen behind me on my HD shoot she just might peck meeee!!! sandy footed poet

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Dang....the Silver Bird blew the coop and Red didn't get to ride!
Cold feet will do that to ya!