Friday, November 21, 2008

it's not quiet

Tis not quiet what it used to be.But as you get older you have to accept the things that are very different in your life.My life before 12/08 was different than it is now.I lived from a young man of 17 to an older man of 57.Those were very good years i have to say.Those little ones that used to jump into my arms now won't look at me.Well it seems i had distraction in my life where my face was turned from them.It was summer or 04 before peace came to my heart.Now i can hold Roz's little one's whom you know as Bubba & Jubba as in my previous story's.Tomorrow is a big day we go from 2 wheels to a trike.I feel it will be safer from the Roz & i.Well its another Christmas season upon us.I hope for a good season & you can be sure as it says in God's word i WILL keep my lamp full of oil & watch for his no i guess it should be said our Lord the true God & Savoir JESUS.Happy trails till we meet again. Rooster

No comments: