Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i lived throught it

Every other Monday night the men at my church gather for prayer.I had told our worship leader the sunday before that i wanted a piece of the cake that was featured on her blog.That blog is http://.sevenchicks.typepad.com/ where you can see the mother of all choc cakes.Her hubby said after our prayers that he had something for me.If you remember that movie A Christmas Story about the little boy wanting a bb gun.I need to say sometimes you get what you ask for.I got a piece of the mother of all cakes.On the way home last evening i had trouble keeping it between the lines for the choc smell was all through the truck.As i entered Roosterville i said real loud I HAVE IT.Ms Roz came running WHAT WHAT WHAT?? I lifted the cake to her nose and sweat came upon her upper lip.I pealed the wrap back and just smelled then as Carl Edwards does when he wins a nascar race.I jumped into the nearest kitchen chair and did a backflip.I was awaken by the Roz the next morning it seemed i had dreamed it all.But i still scurried to the kitchen and looked there it was still there all wrapped the MOTHER OF ALL CHOC CAKES sandy footed poet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People pray for getting chocolate cake?

Lainey said...

Whoa...Ya!