Saturday, September 27, 2008

it was not fun

Hello i say youall the poet is pecking on this fine night.I can say this blog today is about the highs and lows on a monday past.There is but 3 things and a movie i could but watch.But a peckin for now i sure will do.What a day i say what a day you see ole miss done beat i say done beat the gators in the swamp.An alabama does seem to be whippin those ga dawgs.I have had the highs this week but then the lows but on the same dayyyyy!!I sold a house that my sister lived in.She had nowhere to live three years ago so i was able to buy from kin a small house for sis to live in.A few months back she bought a place with payment lower than the rent i charged so i said go for it.On wed last the last load was done WHEW!!!On monday past i hadthe high was closeing sale of the sister rental.Now i,ll tell about the low.I had to go to the doctor that has a habit of looking for the perfect hole and i not be talkin about golf.It seemed the poets prosate numbers were up that is psa numbers.So a biopsy he wanted to take from me.I guess he sure got carried away for he ended up with 12.My clothes were piled in a chair then the position i did but do.For i told him getter done.When for it sure was all over i seemed to bleed all over the place.After the blood i say i almost went to sleep but not because i wanted to.I told the nurse i hoped she made good wages for doing omy she did did did.I told them both i haven,t been cleaned like that since my MOMA did it.When they got done i tell you this i hit the door a runnin and as white as a sheet i told Roz take me homeeeee.Monday will be the day i guess the reconing i will hear.All who reads this blog that prays to our loving God.Pray that i will have a very good report.sandy footed poet

No comments: